Category:Food and Drug Administration
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Food and Drug Administration"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- FDA approves therapeutic use of insulin inhalant
- FDA backs clone meat
- FDA issues proposed rules requiring calorie content on menus
- FDA mandates "black box" for Celebrex, pulls Bextra off market
- FDA officials question safety of antibiotic 'Ketek'
- FDA recalls "Mama's" brand smoked salmon
- FDA recalls foreign meat used in aid for victims of Hurricane Katrina
- FDA report criticizes conditions in factory that produced recalled medications
- FDA ruling on emergency contraceptive pill questioned
- FDA says Coca-Cola's Diet Coke Plus is misbranded
- FDA to move on approval of over-the-counter sale of "Plan B" birth control
- FDA warning on Honduran cantaloupes after salmonella outbreaks
- FDA warning on pistachios after salmonella contamination
- Female sponge contraceptive re-approved for US market
- U.S. Federal Judge overturns ephedra ban
- U.S. federal marshals seize killer beds
- US Food and Drug Administration proposes new regulations on sunscreen labeling
- US Food and Drug Administration reports melamine found in contaminated pet food
- US food regulators recall 380 million eggs after salmonella outbreak
- US salmonella outbreak linked to peanut butter, brand recalls product
- US Supreme Court allows 'light' cigarettes lawsuits
- US: Melamine from contaminated pet food enters human food chain