This is the category for the Elmwood Village Hotel, a failed business proposal in Buffalo, New York.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
- 2 April 2007: Old deeds threaten Buffalo, NY hotel development
- 16 November 2006: Proposal for Buffalo, N.Y. hotel reportedly dead: parcels for sale "by owner"
- 2 October 2006: Contract to buy properties on site of Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal extended
- 14 August 2006: Court date "as needed" for lawsuit against Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal
- 26 July 2006: Preliminary hearing for lawsuit against Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal rescheduled
- 13 July 2006: Elmwood Village Hotel proposal in Buffalo, N.Y. withdrawn
- 2 June 2006: Preliminary hearing against Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal delayed
- 26 May 2006: In depth: Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal controversy
- 29 April 2006: City of Buffalo, N.Y. fighting lawsuit against hotel proposal
- 26 April 2006: Others named in lawsuit against Buffalo, N.Y. hotel proposal
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.