This is the category for Boeing, a United States-based multinational corporation, best known for manufacturing aircraft.
Note that in most cases it is NOT appropriate for accidents and incidents involving Boeing aircraft to be included in this category, unless there is a direct involvement of the company (such as where a new aircraft being showcased is affected, or if Boeing was accused of being at fault or issued advice etc.). The airframer will generally get involved after a major accident; if details of this assistance are added then it would be appropriate to add the category. Development of specific models and purchases of individual new aircraft are covered by this category
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Rollout of the Boeing 777-9, 2019 (Image: Dan Nevill)
Pages in category "Boeing"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Boeing 737 crash-lands in Colombia; at least one killed
- Boeing 787 "Dreamliner" makes maiden flight
- Boeing allowed to bid for U.S. space launch contracts again
- Boeing delivers final 717 to AirTran, ending Douglas era
- Boeing pushes back 737 replacement development
- Boeing rolls out first 787 Dreamliner to go into service
- Boeing secures $11bn of aircraft deals
- Boeing unveils long-range 777
- Boeing unveils new 787 Dreamliner