(Redirected from Ban Ki-Moon)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
"Empowerment of Women and Youth", 2018
Pages in category "Ban Ki-moon"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- India's Secretary-General candidate Tharoor suggests UN reform agenda
- International community marks the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Iran and Britain expel diplomats after Iranian presidential election
- Israel declines appeals to sign Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Israel resumes attacks in Gaza, Rice asks for war crimes investigations
- Israel sets 36 hour ultimatum for Hamas
- Main UN compound in Gaza shelled with 'white phosphorus'
- Millions to turn off lights for Earth Hour tonight
- Monarchy abolished in Nepal
- Mugabe claims 'sweeping victory' of Zimbawe election
- Mugabe spokeperson tells critics to 'go hang'
- Mugabe: There will be an election in Zimbabwe
- Myanmar to allow foreign aid says UN's Ban Ki Moon
- Security Council recommends Ban Ki-moon for UN Secretary-General
- Solar car travels around the world
- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir signs peace deal
- Speculation grows in race to succeed Kofi Annan
- Sudan ambush leaves seven peacekeepers dead, more than a dozen wounded
- Suicide bombers attack mosques in Sanaa, Yemen
- Synchronised bombings strike Indian state of Assam
- UK politician foresees nuclear Iran triggering new Middle Eastern cold war
- UK study highlights child abuse by humanitarian workers
- UN criticises Israel's latest settlement plan, angry reaction from US and UK
- UN halts aid to Gaza after tons of food aid is seized
- UN hides facts about war in Sri Lanka, says French Le Monde
- UN publishes report on 2014 Gaza conflict
- UN reports condemn West Bank settlement
- UN Security Council approves African Union peace keepers for Somalia
- UN summit results in pledge to mitigate food crisis
- UN to deploy over 3000 more troops to Congo
- United Nations condemns Palestinian rocket attacks and Israel's 'disproportionate' response