(Redirected from Abhisit Vejjajiva)
Although Vejjajiva is the, Abhisit is the name of choice when using a single name
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Appearing onin 2018
Pages in category "Abhisit Vejjajiva"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Thai opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva elected as new Prime Minister
- Thai police, protesters in violent clashes; at least one dead
- Thai prime minister dismisses offer by anti-government protesters
- Thai Prime Minister dissolves parliament and calls elections
- Thai Queen attends protester cremation as report indicates explosive tear gas used
- Thai Rak Thai dissolved, ex-premier Thaksin banned from politics