Category:2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami
(Redirected from 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami)
Pages in category "2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Japan begins using helicopters to drop water on nuclear plant
- Japan earthquake death toll estimated at over 10,000
- Japan earthquake shifts Earth's axis 10 centimetres
- Japan facing 'most severe crisis since World War II', says prime minister
- Japan nuclear disaster: areas to remain off-limits for decades
- Japan raises severity level of crisis; efforts to cool damaged nuclear power plant continue
- Japan suggests dumping Fukushima waste at sea as radiation hits lethal levels
- Japanese earthquake death toll surpasses ten thousand
- Japanese emperor makes live television appearance after earthquake
- Japanese nuclear officials race to avoid disaster as radiation levels in sea rocket
- Japanese nuclear plant operators ordered to compensate affected families amid calls for prime minister to resign
- Japanese tsunami impacts California coastal town