Category:2010 Chile earthquake
(Redirected from 2010 Chile earthquake)
Pages pertaining to or relating to the 8.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Chile in February 2010.to see the latest articles.
- 9 September 2012: Wikinews interviews Diego Grez, Chilean earthquake survivor
- 14 August 2012: Students from Liceo María Luisa Bombal of Rancagua, Chile detained after taking control of school
- 4 September 2011: Military plane crashes in Chilean Juan Fernández Archipelago; reports say no survivors
- 29 March 2011: Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- 28 November 2010: Four aftershocks hit central Chile; no damages reported
- 24 October 2010: Wikinews investigates the reconstruction of Pichilemu, Chile after February earthquake
- 22 October 2010: Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- 15 July 2010: 6.5 magnitude aftershock hits Bío Bío, Chile
- 5 July 2010: Pichilemu, Chile former post office is demolished
- 17 June 2010: Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
Pages in category "2010 Chile earthquake"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- Chile tsunami first reached Pichilemu, SHOA reports
- Chilean earthquakes in the O'Higgins Region: photoessay
- Chilean earthquakes: in pictures
- Chilean musicians perform concert for Peralillo, Chile residents
- Chilean President Piñera discontinues "catastrophe state" in O'Higgins, Maule and Bío Bío regions
- Seismologist Mario Pardo rebukes notion that Pichilemu, Chile experiencing "seismic swarm"
- Sequel of aftershocks hit O'Higgins, Bíobío and Maule regions in Chile
- Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
- Students from Liceo María Luisa Bombal of Rancagua, Chile detained after taking control of school